Monday 14 March 2011

I am Woman

Try It On Tuesday asked for a tag this time around, on a womanly theme to celebrate Woman's Day last Tuesday.

Having seen the other entries, which are all beautiful I'm now not sure whether my humourous take on it is suitable afterall, but hey ho, here it is anyway.


I am woman, watch me shop indeed! Not that I get much chance for shopping sprees, but a few crafty goodies now and then is enough to raise anyone's spirits.


The images of the shopper and the bag were from a little free set of digi's called 'Shop 'til You Drop', I just wish I could remember where they came from!!


Just a bit of fun I think in an unusual combination for me of pink and yellow, but I think it works quite well.


Charli x

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

I realy love your take on the theme, its a fun tag. Thankyou for joining us at TioT's this week