Friday 9 April 2010

Second Challenge Entry

And here is project number two:

For challenges:
Tuesday Taggers: Give Us a Tag -with a prize on offer from the fabulously talented Georgina
Crafty Creations: paper piecing


Its a tri-fold ATC sized tag. My first play with Distress Inks that arrived today (Antique Linen and Worn Lipstick) and stamped with 'Happiness' and a flourish from a Papermania clear stamp set.


The cute character has been stamped onto three different papers from my fave My Mind's Eye stack, chopped up and paper-pieced back together whilst mixing and matching the papers.


The character himself is from a little set of clear stamps that were a free gift with Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine a few months back, but can I remember the little guy's name?! If anyone knows can they please let me know??


Again I am really happy with the outcome and can see myself playing with Distress Inks alot more in the not-too-distant future!

3 comments:

Sally H said...

stunning! I love the colours and the tri fold is great! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

PatR said...

Love your tri-fold tag it's fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week.
Pat xx

Zoechaos said...

Great tag, DIs are fun. Thank you for taggin' us at TT this week.